Join Our Team
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Design Director
In this role, the designer will produce creative concepts and graphics for print, digital and environmental applications. To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and organizational skills to work both independently and collaboratively, supporting and contributing to the high quality of work Resource provides for its clients. This role is involved in many aspects of our business and interacts with the entire Resource team. If you are interested in being a part of a supportive team environment, love collaboration, and share our values, this may be the opportunity for you.
EXPERTISE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS or BA degree and 3+ years of relevant graphic design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Deep understanding of layout and design principles including of typography, composition and use of color
- Ability to simplify the complex into creative and effective communication pieces
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Good written and communication skills, ability to present your work and design rationale
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- A strong positive attitude and supportive team member
STRENGTHS/ATTRIBUTES: Creative, Team-player, Resourceful, Detail Oriented, Adaptable & Professional
Resource is a boutique branding and design studio with a strong emphasis on commercial and residential real estate and related industries. We craft memorable brands and experiences for people and places.
RESOURCE CULTURE CODE:
- FAMILY FIRST: family, friends, health & happiness. These things come first.
- BRING IT: We’re all in. Our passion for our work and clients shows in all we do.
- STAY HUMBLE: Humility and openness are key ingredients for learning and creativity.
- SEEK INSPIRATION: “Creative is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- OWN IT: We believe in accountability – with our clients and teammates, alike.
- BE GENEROUS: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill
- POSITIVITY PREVAILS: A positive attitude leads to positive outcomes.
- KEEP LAUGHING: There is little success where there is little laughter.
- This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Candidates must be located in the Atlanta area.
- Interested applicants please email your resume and portfolio to Rick Grimsley – email@example.com
- Please only consider this position if you meet the qualifications listed above.