Reporting Structure: Reports to the Director of Brand Strategy
Travel: < 5%
This role is responsible for managing client relationships while overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate will have superior verbal, written and editing skills; ability to organize and prioritize; and the ability to work well in a team setting. This role is involved in many aspects of our business and interacts with the entire Resource team. Our team takes a collaborative approach to solving problems that requires doing immersive and thoughtful research, developing impactful insights, framing up key decisions, defining audience archetypes, facilitating interviews and group discussions, brainstorming name concepts, weighing in on creative development, finding clarity out of the complex and solving problems. If you are interested in being a part of a supportive team environment, love collaboration, and share our values, this may be the opportunity for you.
EXPERTISE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS or BA degree and 3+ years of experience in brand strategy and/or account management. Real estate background a plus, but not required.
- Manage client relationships and the day-to-day implementation of projects – identify, organize, delegate and execute project deadlines, tasks, and requirements
- Project leadership in a cross-functional environment; ensuring client and project needs are met
- Provide strategic insights and critical thinking to ensure Resource provides exceptional work and guidance that exceed client expectations
- Develop and edit strategic plans, creative briefs, client presentations, and other written communication materials
- Communicate and monitor project budgets and timelines
- Ability to conduct project research efforts and strategic planning
- Detail oriented with strong organization, planning and presentation skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Understanding of digital environment and trends, user experience and site analytics
- A strong positive attitude and supportive team member
STRENGTHS/ATTRIBUTES: Relationship-oriented, Confident, Strategic, Resourceful, Detail Oriented, Adaptable & Professional
Resource is boutique branding and design studio with a strong emphasis on commercial and residential real estate and related industries. We craft memorable brands and experiences for people and places. Check us out at www.resourceatlanta.com.
RESOURCE CULTURE CODE:
- FAMILY FIRST: family, friends, health & happiness. These things come first.
- BRING IT: We’re all in. Our passion for our work and clients shows in all we do.
- STAY HUMBLE: Humility and openness are key ingredients for learning and creativity.
- SEEK INSPIRATION: “Creative is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- OWN IT: We believe in accountability – with our clients and teammates, alike.
- BE GENEROUS: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill
- POSITIVITY PREVAILS: A positive attitude leads to positive outcomes.
- KEEP LAUGHING: There is little success where there is little laughter.
- This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Candidates must be located in the Atlanta area.
- Interested applicants please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please only consider this position if you meet the qualifications listed above.