Social Media is the new hot topic these days. Whether it’s a blog, YouTube, Facebook page or a Twitter account, the real estate industry is showing its presence in the social media world. Here are 5 tips to make sure your social media campaign is doing all it can to help build awareness and your bottom line:
1. Determine your goals and strategy – figure out what you want to share, why someone would read it and what action you want them to take.
2. Understand your target audience – who they are and what they are looking for is key to your content generation and overall success.
3. Align your social media strategy with the proper channels – make sure you’re talking to your target through the proper channels. Whether it be a blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Linkedin, you want to be where they are.
4. Create content that connects to your audience – be sure to post pertinent information that your target will find interesting, want to read and share. This positions yourself and your company to be thought leaders.
5. Monitor and measure your social activity – keep track of what your audience is reading and responding to. It’s important to adjust your strategy, content and channels accordingly to keep momentum and achieve success in your social media efforts.
If you are interested in building your company’s or project’s social media campaign, give us a shout. We can help you build a strategy, set up your pages and generate content to have a winning campaign.